miércoles, 2 de marzo de 2011

sorcerermanu

Hey everyone my name is Manuel (Manu)
18years young .... i love to bmx
Hey friends, and visitors.
Welcome to my FB ☠

Hey there, Anthony here:
Where do I start, hmmm.. i just don't know, Ok i know, I'm a funny boy, but I hate people who believe they are perfect and they not are.
Anyway.. I have a good sence of humor, i like make people laugh, so if you are my friend, you will never be bored.
When I'm not in school I like stay in my house and watch movies or TV.
My favorite singer is Leona lewis she is absolutely amazing!
Sunny days make me smile :) I love the summer time and go to the beach.
I am a fun boy. I like making new friends , love my friends, my family , and i am a loyal friend and you can count on me!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario